- 1/2 wild turkey breast
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 plum pitted & sliced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- Take the breast and slice it into about 4 equal-sized parts. Slice it across the grain of the meat.
- Arrange those 4 parts in a baking dish. Pour that mixture over the turkey breast. Place plum slices on top of the meat. Sprinkle chopped onion over and around the turkey.
- Bake in oven at 425 degrees F for about 35 minutes or until internal temperature is 160 degrees F (follow safe meat handling & cooking procedures).
- Remove turkey from oven and let it rest about 10 minutes before serving.
Share this Recipe